Members should submit abstracts for free papers / poster presentation online. The closing date for receipt of abstracts is 17th October 2021
- Text must be typed single-spaced, with only the left margin justified. Graphs, tables and illustrations cannot be included in the abstract.
- Each abstract should not exceed 300 words (inclusive of the name of authors); and must be submitted in the template provided.
- Title Case (all capital letter), Times New Roman font size 14, bold, Justify Alignment
- Underline the name of the presenting author (Times New Roman font size 10, First Name, Surname)
- Organise the Abstract under the following headlines – Introduction, Objectives, Methodology, Results and Conclusions.
- The final selection will be the responsibility of the Scientific Committee.
- Please provide complete information (correct email, full mailing address and contact number) in the submission form to enable us to process your submission.
- Abstracts should be saved in Word document format (*.doc) and should not exceed 1mb in file size.
- For abstract enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The closing date for abstract submission is 17th October 2021.
2 easy steps to submit your abstract :-
- You must use the abstract template provided. Download the abstract template here.
- Submit abstract via the online abstract submission page.
Proceed to Online Abstract Submission
Upon successful submission, you will be assigned an Abstract Number.
You should save this number for reference and communication purposes.